All types are a combination of natural born tendencies and environmental factors.
Continuum – those who avoid spending at all costs to those who generally save but also won’t shy away from spending on things they feel are valuable.You delay gratification and can resist the temptation of an immediate reward in order to wait for a later, often better, reward. You see the big picture and avoid falling prey to the day-to-day whims of your emotions.
- You have a growth mindset
- You’re calculated – the opposite of impulsive
- You’re future oriented
- You’re organized and in control of your emotions
- You’re highly driven
- You spend less than you earn
- You likely started saving at a young age
- You buy an affordable home
- You intentionally use debt as a tool
- You drive your cars for 10 years or longer
- You plan for future expenses by using specific savings accounts
- You’re good at money management